Saturday, January 13, 2007

ALERT! ALERT ALERT!

BOY FOUND ALIVE AND SAFELY BACK HOME WITH FAMILY. THIS YOUNG BOY (see blog entry below) WAS FOUND YESTERDAY ALONG WITH ANOTHER BOY THAT HAD BEEN MISSING FOR OVER FOUR YEARS BY COPS. BOTH HAD BEEN KIDNAPPED BY A PEDOPHILE WHO KEPT THEM AS SEX SLAVES.

I cannot express my sense of relief as a concerned citizen that these chilren were rescued from the clutches of yet another pedophile running around on the loose.

I PROPOSE LIFE WITHOUT PAROLE FOR FIRST OFFENDER PEDOPHILES.

AT LEAST THE STATE OF SOUTH CAROLINA HAS LIFE WITHOUT PAROLE FOR SECOND TIME CHILD MOLESTERS. I BELIEVE THAT STATE HAS THE STRONGEST LAWS ON THE BOOKS REGARDING CHILD MOLESTERS. I URGE EVERY OTHER STATE TO FOLLOW SUIT AND THERE IS NO EXCUSE NOT TO.~DAWG~

www.therealbigdawg.com

http://journals.aol.com/incoming663/DawgBytesfromTheRealBigDawg/

http://dawgbytesfromtherealbigdawg.blogspot.com/





Written by incoming663 . Link to this entry | Blog about this entry | Notify AOL This entry has 0 comments: Add your own

1 comment:

BRUNO said...

Yes, it IS a happy ending to the ordeal. And, yes I hope they lock up the pedophile tightly enough so he doesn't get off on a technicality of some sort. But I'm going to refrain from an all-out "celebration" of this magnificent occurrence, which is being touted by some as "a true act of God, in response to our prayers!" I hope I'm wrong, but I have a horrible suspicion that there will be more truth coming out in the near future about the "victims", as well as the "victim-izer", that will give this story a total 180-degree twist---and this, too, will make you "sick to your stomach".....