Thursday, November 5, 2009

MASSACRE @ FORT HOOD

I am a veteran of the 'Nam war. That said, I am praying for the troops, civilians and their families that were massacred at Ft. Hood today. I will refrain from trying to put into words the anger that I am feeling right now ... a feeling so damn dark that no words will suffice to explain my feelings. I'm sure that most of you have already heard the news and I'm just as sure that most patriot Americans are confused and just as outraged as I am. But no one can overlook the fact that the killer was a follower of the Islamic faith. And who can overlook the fact that "former" Islamist and current President of the U.S.A. was a follower of the Wahabi version of the Islamic faith. This one can not be blamed on former President Bush.

1 comment:

DAWGBYTES FROM THE REAL BIGDAWG said...

MASSACRE AT Ft. HOOD

The REAL BigDawg is back!

http://dawgbytesfromtherealbigdawg.blogspot.com/