Thursday, March 10, 2011

SHOOT ME SOME ISSUE STUFF ... WHAT ARE YOU PISSED ABOUT?

Good morning, gang!  Hope you are all doing well.  I need your help to help me catch back up on what people are talking about.  I still can't believe  that I had forgotten all about my blog.  Anyhow, you can email me at incoming663@aol.com  or  right here at http://dawgbytesfromtherealbigdawg.blogspot.com .   I think AOL has dropped me so don't use that URL, please.
You just can't imagine what amnesia is like ... I had no idea that I had even written about the Ft. Hood Shooting.  But weird sheista is kinda fun - sometimes. 
You would have had to be there when I was released from the glue factory: My love babe got mad a  t me when I kissed the wrong girl after being released from the hostpital(lol.)  So, whatever you do don't mention Michelle Lee's name when you shoot me one - comment, that is.
Anyhow I'm more likely to see your stuff here on my blog keep it clean as possible and be gentle with me Cause It Feels Like The First Time (apologies  to Boston)  since I went blogging.  Peace out~Dawg~

No comments: