Thursday, March 10, 2011

WHATUP Y'ALL ... I'm back ... where have I been?...See below please

Streets are bad these days (I know whatcher thinkin'... like duh, Dawg-lol.)  Got into a little disagreement and took a blade to the gut and since I'm such a brilliant EMT did my own cleaning and suturing.  Didn't know that I was still bleeding into the thoracic  cavaity. Shortly after, I went out, my babe rushed me to E.R. just in time .. although I had no pulse, no blood pressure when I got there.  A few shots to plug the hole in my gut (the one I missed) three transfusions and 4 1/2 days in ICU.  I remember axing the nurse as they were running me to ICU ... "how am I?"  ...and she said "you have amnesia."  Dawggone amnesia?  I'ts retrograde amnesia, gang.  This all went down in .'09 and I forgot that I had this blog.  I guess I should'a called my buddy Geno (Simmons) who, according to him, is a "rock stand and a doctor"(ROLF.)  Well, It's 3:13a 3/10/11 and I saw where I had a Blogspot Blog and here I am ready to roll 'em if you got 'em(lol.)
See you dudes and dude-ettes soon ... gonna wrap and burn one (don't call me Charlie Sheen-lol) and hit the rack.  Peace, Love, and Power To The People!!!~D~

No comments: